Tuesday 6 February 2018

25!!



Twenty five years on this planet EARTH!! Sometimes I feel sad on birthday, but I didn't this time, because I didn't think anything in particular, just lived the whole day in simple manner. Lots of friends and relatives called me, texted me and my Twitter friends wished me too. Actually Dhaval wished me on Canada timing, Heny and Jaydeep wished on Australia timing & Rituraj and Shruti wished me exactly at 12am on IST. Had lots of fun while talking to all of them. Thanking all of them who wished me. I had dinner plans with Mrugesh but I had to cancel it, because Mom and Dad wanted me to have dinner with them, so yes following were some special food items!!

Bombay Halwa
Kaju Katli
Vati Dal Khaman

*******************************************************

Nowadays I rarely click my photographs, but I took one selfie yesterday and people praised it a lot, so putting it here.



*******************************************************

I ordered two books online some days ago, one of them arrived yesterday, other two I bought from bookshop some days ago, so yes four books for birthday gift to Sanjay Desai, from Sanjay Desai!!

Bakshinama (Autobiography by Chandrakant Bakshi)
Saat Pagla Aakash Ma (Novel by Kundanika Kapadia)
And the Mountains Echoed (Novel by Khaled Hosseini)
The Old Man and the Sea (Novel by Ernest Hemingway)


*******************************************************


And yes, music! I listened some current favorite songs of mine - 

Mystery of Love (Sufjan Stevens)

Visions of Gideon (Sufjan Stevens)

Sound of Silence (Simon & Garfunkel)

Could It Be Another Change (The Samples)

All Out of Love (Air Supply)

Ghoomar (Padmaavat)

Binte Dil (Padmaavat)

Mitwa (Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna)

*******************************************************


Lots of people ask me sometimes about my future plans and all of that, but I have decided not to think about it anymore. I mean I think, but not by taking lots of tension and all, I know I have to do some particular things which I like, I know I want to write more and more, I want to publish, but I am not sure when it is going to happen, so I am just enjoying whatever is happening right now. Same in the case of job, I am having one private job and I am in waiting list for the Government job I passed last year, but still I don't want to think about that too. Because since some months I've realized I enjoy my life in much more happier way if I live in present, so it is the deal. Till then, I am doing what I like, I read books, I watch movies, I observe some things in movies which I love, write about movies, sometimes I write the novel I want to complete and publish, too. I created some Twitter accounts for my happiness some months ago, if anyone wants to check, here are the links: 
Trivia Treasure ; 
Cinema Screenshots 
Books in TV Series

Among all the birthday wishes, I really liked the way Pankaj wished me, because he quoted Geet's dialogue from Jab We Met, which defines exact happiness for me. As Geet says, "Aage kya hone wala hai, iss par kisi ka control to hai nahi, toh aise mein, main wahi karti hoon, jo mera dil kehta hai."

That's the exact thing we can apply for our happiness.

Courtesy for screenshots: Pankaj






No comments:

Post a Comment