Saturday 31 December 2022

Life Lessons of 2022

This year was a bit tough for me, both personally and professionally. On a few of my worst days, I didn't wish to go to my workplace at all. On the other few worst days I was blank about everything. I was so scared about my future. But throughout that process, I learned so much. This year gave me a few new relationships, I lost a few relationships and found back a few also... It's been such a roller coaster I can't describe even. Most significantly I became the father of a daughter. The time I spent with my princess healed me from some of my problems. Despite that, I learned so much about life.

I spent so many evenings in parks. That taught me that nature has healing power. I learned that it's your journey. Even though parents, friends, and other people can understand and empathize with you, you've to be on your own... Because nobody can help you better than yourself. That's why it's ok to be alone and that's enough... I had so many days when I needed people to talk with, but so many of them told me they were busy or gave me simple lies. So I was my savior. I did my photoshoot many times with the help of a mobile stand and windows. I went on a solo trip. I always like to spend time with myself so it was relaxing for me. I watched many sunsets, they all were magical. 

I used to create content on Instagram to document my life moments and nature but I realized that you can't record all of those best moments, you just can feel them. So I started enjoying instead recording. If it happens, it does, now I don't wait for many minutes to record a few seconds of video. I spent time reading many books and sipping cold coffees. I realized that happiness is now. So started to wear all my new clothes, using the new products I saved for special occasions. Because life is happening now. Still, I have a lot more to write but can't process it right now. Thanking each one who helped me this year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment